A little can change a lot. Every donation matters.
Please donate online, today.
Thank you! Your donations do everything from putting a roof over parents’ heads while their child is staying in a nearby hospital to providing free health care to an under served neighborhood in DC.
Donations can be made in three ways:
1. Online: Click here to donate online.
2. Check: Make checks payable to Ronald McDonald House Charities of Greater Washington, D.C. and mail to: Ronald McDonald House, 3727 14th Street NE, Washington, D.C. 20017
3. Credit Card: You have the option of making a one-time donation via your credit card, or an automatic monthly donation, on-line or over the phone. To proceed online, click here. To donate by credit card over the phone, please call Nan Harrison at (202) 529-8204.
Want to maximize your donations? Check with your company to see if they have a matching gift program. It’s that easy to extend your reach and help even more families and children.
Ronald McDonald House Charities® of Greater Washington, D.C. is a 501 © 3 charitable organization and contributions may be tax-deductible to the fullest extent allow by law. Please consult your tax advisor. A financial statement is available on request from the Virginia State Division of Consumer Affairs, the Maryland Secretary of State, or directly from Ronald McDonald house Charities® of Greater Washington, D.C.
Your Dollars at Work
Broken down into real-life costs, 84 cents of every dollar is spent on things like:
- Average cost to host a family for one night = $75
- Daily electricity bill for an average House for one day = $125
- Daily gas bill to keep appliances like a kitchen stove working = $60
- 5 flu vaccinations on a Ronald McDonald Care Mobile = $175
- Saving families from eating in the hospital cafeteria = $25